Sunday, January 20, 2008

Viky, Aurore and Tomi / Viky, Ausore és Tomi

Aurore and Tomi in the church:So today on Sunday i was hanging out with Viky (from Argentina) and Aurora (from France).These girls are living together and hosted by my counselor Malcalm.In the morning they picked me up at 9AM and we went to viky's bell ringing show in the church.The following video shows her ringing:
Vasárnap Aurorával és Vikyvel töltöttem a napomat.Ők együtt laknak a Counselorom Malcalm házában.Reggel 9kor felvettek és elmentünk megnézni Viky csengő előadását a templomban.A következő video megmutatja milyen volt:

After the show Aurore and me followed viky to upstairs and we entered to a room where was a group activities like No NAME ALCOHOLIC Group.Aurore and me didn't know what's going on and of course i got the first questions.When my turned everyone was looking at me and i really didn't know what i should tell them so i started to talk about myself like who i am and where im from and then i just got questions from the girls and i became the favourite of the group and we were keep talking about me and my surgery...After the church we had a lunch in my counselor' house.Everyone made a sandwich to ownself of course i did the biggest because i was starving without breakfast.When we were all set we played on the guitars and we did a kind of concert like Aurore was singing and Viky ,Malcalm and me were playing on the guitars.I have to tell you i wasn't really horrible.Here are the videos about it:
Az előadás után Aurorával Vikyt követtük az emeletre és beléptünk egy szobába ahol valami csoport tevékenységek folytak mint pl. a névtelen alkoholisták csoportja.Aurorával nem tudtuk mi van most és természetesen én kaptam az első kérdéseket.Amikor én következtem mindenki csak engem nézett és halvány gőzöm sem volt arről mit kéne mondanom így elkezdtem magamról beszélni ki vagyok honnan és utána csak bombáztak a kérdésekkel elég hamar a csoport kedvence lettem és csak tovább folyt a beszélgetés rólam és a műtétemről...A Templom után ebédeltünk a counselorom házában.Mindenki maga készítette el a saját szendvicsét és ugye bár az enyém volt a legnagyobb mert reggeli nélkül nagyon éhes voltam már.Amikor már mindenki befejezte elkezdtünk gitározni és csináltunk egy kis koncertet ugy hogy Aurore énekelt Viky,Malcalm és én meg gitároztunk.El kell hogy mondjam nem voltam nagyon szörnyű.It vannak a videók erről:


After the kidding we took the way to the Mendon Park where was the Winterfest by the Rotary.The weather was extremly cold so we were kidding inside in a house.
A hülyéskedés után a Mendon park felé vettük az utat ahol egy rotary Téli fesztivál volt.A hideg idő miatt egyházbn folytattuk a hülyéskedésünket.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a genius

Unknown said...

Hey Bro,

I Know that you are mad at me, And I think I know the reason too :( BUt I'm still so proud of you.. you should know that.....many things happened..m gonna tell u tomorrow...

Luv Ya....

Di

Anonymous said...

hi dia!
how are you? what are you doind? Are you missing the salsa? You are missed me.

Unknown said...

Hi 'apa' !

I'm missing the Salsa sooooooo much!!!! :( :(
And the team too.....
Hope u are doin' well guys!!

Bro!
I will manage to see u there, at least in Washington D.C. or u can drop by Ocean city...:) Talk to u later!!

Kisses to you all!!! (to the Salsa teacher too..)