Monday, January 21, 2008

My hero / Az én hősöm

I would like to introduce Jim Murphy who manage my insurance and do my paperworks for surgery and hospital.He is a member of the Pittsford Rotary.On the rotary meeting he showed me my folder with my stuff so on these pictures you can see first of all Jim and then my folder:
Before the pictures on this way i would like to thank the helping i think about Jim,my host families,Becy and Jeny my P-trainers and my friends...
Szeretném bemutatni Jim Murphy-t aki intézi a biztosításomat és csinálja a papírmunkákat a műtétemhez és a kórházhoz.A Pittsford Rotary tagja és az egyik rotary találkozón mutatta meg a mappámat mindennel szóval ezeken a képeken először is láthatjátok Jim-et és aztán a mappámat:
A képek előtt ezen az utón hagyj mondjak köszönetet a segítségért gondolok most Jim-re,a fogadó családaimra,Becy-re és Jeny-re a személyi edzőimre és a barátaimra...

No comments: