Friday, March 21, 2008

Weekly Review { march 15-21}

I’m sorry I haven’t written for a long time so let start on Saturday when I went to Rochester with my counselor BOB and his family for a classic concert which made by the best artist students of Monroe county. The concert was pretty good in the Eastman Theatre…That day was the St. Patrick Parade in the city which means this event for the Irish people and the tradition is drinking. This time so many drunk people on the street you know loud music small ‘stop and go’ shops on the street…Originally St. Patrick day is on my birthday on march 17.This year is on Monday so that’s why they were having the parade on Saturday. So Saturday: St. Patrick Parade, Classic Music Concert.
Next day morning I got a invitation from my 3rd host family on the early morning. Let talk at first about my 3rd host family: Nice parents and 5 kids which means loud house and active. From the 5 kids 4 gentlemen and one lady. One of boy ,Keaton is my age 18-19 the other bros are in the college but this area so they can be at home every day and the lady the oldest 29 I guess…So okay on Sunday we went to a Karate Tournament because Keaton and Till are doing karate. Both of my brothers won his age. After the tournament dinner and hanging out with them…
Monday-> My day ->School The first steps by 19 years old that I missed the school bus in the morning and 4 test in the school but the kids and the teachers were really nice they shook my hands and in Hungary I never touched my teacher’s hands… I got some gift and 70 message on the Facebook and I got best wishes from Hungarian friends..etc This night I couldn’t celebrate my birth date because at night was a rotary event the Taste of Pittsford which is so many restaurant presents their food and everyone can eat free who got ticket. I wasn’t really hungry because I had a dinner with the hartmanns.
On wednes and thurs I had a rotary presentation in Mynderse Academy (Geneva), one hour from Pittsford by car. So Mike Davis picked us ( Aurora,Cami and of course Mr. Orosz) up and we went there. First night we made a dinner and then next day we went to Mynderse Academy where we were talking about the rotary and the exchange student’ life and we promoted the next year exchange program. I met with a cute exchange girl from Norway (blond hair and blue eyes and…). After the school we went to visit a museum and then we went home...

Mike Davis and his wifeAurore, Cami ,TomiSet the table
After the pictures Take a guess who did everything!!!





Már nagyon sok ideje nem írtam a blogomra szóval szombattal kezdeném amikor a kanszelorommal BOBbal és családjával elmentünk egy klasszikus koncertre akkor volt éppen a Szent Patrik parádé is.Eredetileg a Szent Patrik nap a születésnapomra esik de most az épp hétfőn van és emiatt vn most szombaton az ünnepély.Ez az egész az ivászatról szól ilyenkor mindenki Írnek érzi magat és iszik az utcán.
Vasárnap a 3. családommal voltam azt kell először is tudni róluk hogy 5 gyerek van ott ebből 4 fiú és egy lány.A srácok között van egy egyidős velem de a többiek idősebbek mar mindanyian egyetemistak kivéve aki velem egyidős.Szerencsére ide jarnak egyetemre szoval mindig otthon vannak és nagyon jófejek lehet velük hülyéskedni.Vasárnap elmentünk egy karate versenyre mert Keaton aki egyidős velem és Till versenyeztek és mindketten megnyerték a korosztályukat.A verseny után vacsoráztunk és együtt hülyéskedtünk...
Szerdán és csütörtökön a rotaryval voltam egy akadémian alőadást tartani Aurorával és Kamivel a rotaryról és élményekről...stb Találkoztam ott egy Norvég Csajszival azzal az eredetivel szőke kék szemű és...Az első este vacsit csináltunk a lányokkal mint ahogy a fenti képeken is látható majd masnap meg a suliban prezentálunk.Amikor végelett a sulinak elmentünk egy múzeumba és aztán haza...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i could guess: you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Koszonom, hogy egy erdekes blog

Anonymous said...


Ребят, скажите кто из вас занимается спортом и каким? желательно в москве. (мне интересно,т к имею инвалидность) и есть желанье

позаниматься)
[url=http://mp3lists.ru/][color=#E4F4FE] [/color][/url]